Welcome to Sacred Oak Medical Center.
We believe in providing our patients and families the highest quality of respectful, compassionate care, in a safe and comfortable setting. We respect the privacy and confidentiality of our patients and family. Our serene campus style setting is an oasis in the desert that supports the patient with the utmost anonymity.
It is our priority at Sacred Oak to provide our patients with the treatment and resources needed to return to their communities as healthier individuals. To accomplish this goal I am joined by a team of clinical leaders who are experts in their field and share the vision and passion necessary to provide the best possible programming for the patients in our care. As a community resource, we also provide around the clock, no cost assessments to ensure that those who need services can find the appropriate placement and level of care.
We hope that our site provides you with the information you need as you search for help for yourself or a loved one. I invite you to contact us today with questions or to receive more information on our programs and treatment team.
MISSION, VISION & VALUES:
Our Mission: To be the best healthcare provider in our service area that: PATIENTS recommend to family and friends, PHYSICIANS prefer for their patients, produces profitable earnings for our SHAREHOLDERS, and provides a dynamic and challenging environment for our EMPLOYEES that they are proud of.
Our Vision: Sacred Oak Medical Center will be the center of excellence by providing state of the art psychiatric health services in collaboration with patients and their loved ones, employees, physicians and other health care professionals in the community at large while maintaining sound ethical standards and fiscal responsibility.
- We measure our success by that of our patients and patient family’s satisfaction
- Hire talented and driven people.
- Increase skills through training and experience.
- All employees are treated fairly and with dignity.
- We recognize, reward and celebrate performance, longevity, and measurable contributions to growth.
- We check our egos at the door!
- We trust our colleagues as valuable members of our healthcare team and pledge to treat one another with loyalty, dignity, and respect.