Admissions And Assessments
Sacred Oak Medical Center strives to make the admissions process as simple and time-efficient as possible. Our qualified admissions staff will be available to answer any questions you may have regarding this process as well as provide any information about our programs. Reach our admissions coordinators at 281-441-6460 to begin today.
Please have the following information available when calling to schedule an admission:
- Full name, date of birth, home address, and telephone number(s) of the patient
- Insurance information to include: policy number, group number, expiration date and phone number
- Primary Insured’s name and date of birth (if different than Patient)
- Substance use history
- Treatment History
- List of prescribed medications
- Any current or past diagnosis
- General information about reason for seeking treatment
We look forward to answering any questions you may have and helping you with your treatment needs.