Supportive Outpatient Program
Sacred Oak Medical Center Supportive Outpatient Program (SOP) is designed to provide a structured treatment program for those who prefer a more supportive rather than intensive approach in helping our patients deal with substance abuse and chemical dependency. The SOP is also helpful for those who have successfully gone through the Intensive Outpatient Program (IOP) and want continued support through their sobriety in a structured environment.
The Supportive Outpatient Program (SOP) consists of:
- Individual sessions as needed
- 3 hours (or more based on need) of group per week
- Daytime and evening hours are available
The SOP allows patients to remain connected and engaged in ongoing treatment while utilizing the skills they gained during the PHP and/or IOP to live their lives to the fullest.
In order to participate in Sacred Oak Medical Center Supportive Outpatient Program (SOP), participants:
- Must have achieved the degree of stability that will allow them to fully engage in all therapeutic interventions
- Must not have any physical or psychological needs that require round-the-clock care
- Must also be capable of living independently, or must have secured other housing arrangements
- Must have a way to commute to and from the center
For more information about our Supportive Outpatient Program (SOP), contact Sacred Oak Medical Center today. Our staff of medical professions is fully committed to working with our patients to help Repair the Body, Mend the Mind, and Heal the Spirit.
Get an Assessment Today
Our personalized treatment programs at Sacred Oak Medical Center are individualized to focus on each person’s unique struggles and needs. Sacred Oak’s treatment team will assist patients in discovering and utilizing the tools they need to be able to develop a healthier, stronger, more positive life. Throughout the treatment experience, we work together with our patients and their families to support the best possible outcome for success in the future.