Pulse Stimulation Therapy (P-STIM)
If You Suffer From Chronic Pain, There is a New and Highly Effective Approach to Non-narcotic Pain Relief!
Invented by Jozef C Szeles, MD of Austria’s University of Vienna, the P-STIM applies electrical stimulation to the ear (auricular therapy) over several days. Unlike similar technologies, which apply electrical stimulation for only several hours, Dr. Szeles discovered that a “wearable” P-STIM, with continuous pulses of low-level current applied over several days (and repeated over several weeks), is more effective at treatment. In over 16,000 treatments administered by Dr. Szeles, the majority of patients have experienced almost complete relief from pain and related symptoms (anxiety, depression and insomnia).
Proven Highly Effective for a Wide Range of Chronic Conditions
Do you endure pain from any of these ailments?
- Arthritis & Joint Pain
- Cancer Pain
- Back or Neck Pain
- Pain in Your Face or Head
- Pain in Your Feet due to Diabetes
- Shingles (VAV)
- Wound Care
If YOU LIVE WITH CHRONIC PAIN, THIS THERAPY COULD HELP YOU AND REDUCE OR ELIMINATE YOUR NEED FOR STRONG PAIN MEDICATIONS
What is P-STIM?
- Minimally invasive procedure takes only 30 minutes.
- P-STIM is placed behind your ear with an adhesive electrode.
- Pulses are transmitted via stimulation needles to the nerve endings in the ear.
- You will wear the P-STIM continuously 4 days on and 3 days off.
- Procedure is repeated with a new P-STIM every week for 9-12 weeks.
A SIMPLE PROCEDURE—A SIMPLE SOLUTION–A LIFETIME OF RELIEF FROM CHRONIC PAID FOR YOU!
For additional information or to schedule a consultation, fill out our form or contact us at: 281-823-7377