Intensive Outpatient Program
Sacred Oak Medical Center Intensive Outpatient Program (IOP) offers a structured environment where individuals can work directly with our highly skilled staff and medical professions in addressing and overcoming symptoms of Behavior Health and Chemical Dependency. This option allows individuals to receive the comprehensive care and treatment program needed in a manner that is structured and consistent without being too restrictive (refer to our Partial Hospitalization Program for a more intensive treatment program option).
The Intensive Outpatient Program (IOP) consists of:
- 2-3 Individual sessions a month
- 3 group sessions each week
- 3 hours for each group session
- 6 weeks average length of program
- Daytime and evening hours are available
The IOP helps create a stable environment by giving patients the necessary support they need as they seek to establish a solid foundation for their recovery. All individuals who engage in IOP receive individualized treatment plans that are tailored to meet their unique needs so that their treatment goals can be most appropriately met.
In order to participate in Sacred Oak Medical Center Intensive Outpatient Program (IOP), participants:
- Must have achieved the degree of stability that will allow them to fully engage in all therapeutic interventions
- Must not have any physical or psychological needs that require round-the-clock care
- Must also be capable of living independently, or must have secured other housing arrangements
- Must have a way to commute to and from the center
For more information about our Intensive Outpatient Program (IOP), contact Sacred Oak Medical Center today. Our staff of medical professions are fully committed to working with our patients to help Repair the Body, Mend the Mind, and Heal the Spirit.
Get an Assessment Today
Our personalized treatment programs at Sacred Oak Medical Center are individualized to focus on each person’s unique struggles and needs. Sacred Oak’s treatment team will assist patients in discovering and utilizing the tools they need to be able to develop a healthier, stronger, more positive life. Throughout the treatment experience, we work together with our patients and their families to support the best possible outcome for success in the future.